Monday, December 10, 2007

New Duds

Doesn't my baby boy look so grown up already?
I cant believe this week he will be 6 weeks old..Boy time flies..
We cant imagine the world without our sweet baby boy. Dylan still enjoys sleeping most of the day and being awake most of the night !! He loves looking for voices when he's being talked to and loves to watch the TV in the middle of the night. :()
Hope enjoys being a big sister and tries to help whenever she can. She thinks she knows what he likes and doesn't, when he's hungry, tired, scared or wants to play. When he cries she tries to sing"twinkle, twinkle, little star" to calm him down. I love how she "thinks" shes the mom and knows whats best for him..she'll one day be a great mom!



Dylans Best Buddies..Leonard thinks he looks like him :)

2 comments:

MKD said...

I'm so stupid, but I just figured it out today that the outfit he is wearing was the one you got the day I was with you! DUH!
He looks SOOO MANLY!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.